Seeking full-time Events & Marketing Associate
Title: Events & Marketing Associate (Full-time)
A great opportunity for non-profit or marketing professionals with 3 to 5 years development and event planning experience. Responsible for primary coordination of the annual fundraising campaign & special events along with assisting with implementation of the overall marketing and communication plan for Kevin Guest House. Secondary support for the Development team with the coordination of other business development initiatives, healthcare partner relations and house operation functions when needed.
Position Status: Full-time exempt (40 hours/week) salary, on-site, additional potential hours include occasional weekend/evening duties (daily hours 9am to 5:30pm (includes 30 min unpaid break); ability to work evenings, weekends, events & committee meetings allow for flexible schedule & occasional work from home opportunities). Full-time benefits include paid time off, single health insurance, simple IR match and additional items in accordance with Kevin Guest House personnel policies (Annual salary range commensurate with experience range from $50K to $58K annually). Submit cover letter, salary requirements and resume by email to email@example.com.
Events & Marketing Associate reports to the Executive Director with support from the Development Manager. Salaried full-time position includes single healthcare & other benefits. Ability to work events & committee mtgs on nights and weekends allow for flexible schedule. Preferred schedule is 9am to 5:30pm.
- Special Events: primary coordination of all in-house fundraising events and third party community events.
- Annual Fund Campaign: primary coordination of Pay it Forward campaign
- Cause Marketing & Community Fundraising: primary management of bi-annual flower sales program, other merchandise sales and cause marketing programs
- Peer to Peer Fundraising: primary management of annual online & offline peer to peer fundraising efforts including Facebook & Instagram fundraisers.
- Marketing & Communication: primary coordination of all website, email, social media, print, public relations and digital media communication plans. Work with Development Manager to develop integrated marketing plan.
- Volunteer Coordination: primary oversight of event & annual campaign committees and community engagement initiative leaders. Work alongside Community Engagement Associate to organize & train event & fundraising program volunteers.
- Assist with gift processing & database entry
- Guest Services & House Operations: when necessary assist Kevin Guest House team with day-to-day operations
Organization: Kevin Guest House (KGH) is the nation’s first healthcare hospitality house situated in the heart of the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus. KGH is a not-for-profit organization that provides a comfortable and supportive home-away-from-home for patient families traveling to Western New York for medical care. COVID-19 considerations: Due to the nature of our immune compromised guests, Kevin Guest House encourages employee COVID-19 vaccination and up to date booster shots regardless of position, wearing PPE at all times when interacting with guests. Review on hire. For more information, please visit www.kevinguesthouse.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $58,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
Kevin Guest House has encourages employee vaccination, wearing PPE at all times when interacting with patients & guests. Additional operation protocols will be reviewed during hiring process.
Work Location: In person